Version 1.2 - 4 February 2020
Stech European Entertainment Limited is a company incorporated in Malta with company number C74527 and whose registered address is Stech European Entertainment Limited, Level 3, Tower Business Centre, Tower street, Swatar Birkirkara BKR4013 , Malta.
Stech European Entertainment Limited is the data controller for your personal data while use of Stech European Entertainment Limited sites.
Full name of Legal entity: Stech European Entertainment Limited (C74527)
Email address: email@example.com
Stech European Entertainment Limited collects certain mandatory elements of your personal data in order to provide you with the services of Stech European Entertainment Limited, an online sportsbook and casino and for us to comply with law and regulations as well as to be able to offer an enhanced product and send you personalised offers. Without collecting your personal data, we would be unable to offer you our services or your use of our services would be severely restricted.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) defines personal data as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we collect the data: upon registration
Purpose for collecting: Customer identification and creation of account and to send material.
Legal basis to process data: To provide service as per T&C, legal obligations, with consent (for marketing purposes).
How we collect the data: documents for proof of ID, address, payment methods and possibly source of funds are collected to verify an account.
Purpose for collecting: Verification of customer identity and to comply with AML law.
Legal basis to process data: Legal obligations.
How we collect the data: upon deposits and withdrawals.
Purpose for collecting: To provide service and to comply with AML law and gaming license requirements.
Legal basis to process data: Legal obligations.
How we collect the data: during gaming activity.
Purpose for collecting: To provide service and to comply with remote gaming law.
Legal basis to process data: Legal obligations.
How we collect the data: during your mail, chat and recorded phone conversations with us.
Purpose for collecting: To provide service.
Legal basis to process data: To provide service as per T&C.
How we collect the data: during activity.
Purpose for collecting: May be used to improve service (anonymised form), for a more personalised user experience, for segmentation purposes – this is mainly for us to improve our product and service by understanding our customers better, for segmentation for AML and social responsibility measures and for targeted marketing.
Legal basis to process data: To provide service, with consent and for legal obligations.
Purpose for collecting: to ensure customer is not from a restricted or high-risk country, to ensure that they do not use proxies or VPNs, to ensure that they do not abuse bonuses or defraud by application fraud and to improve website functionality, troubleshoot technical issues, create more products for different platforms.
Legal basis to process data: To provide service as per T&C and for legitimate interest.
How we collect the data: upon consent given during registration process.
Purpose for collecting: for marketing via different communication channels incl. affiliates.
Legal basis to process data: With consent.
Stech European Entertainment Limited may use your Personal Data to:
- register you with an account, and assess your eligibility to use our services
- carry out appropriate fraud checks
- administer and maintain your account
- understand the profile of our customers
- let you know about other services that we offer that may become available to you
- provide you with promotional materials
- process payments to and from you
If you do not wish to receive marketing, promotional or sales material from Stech European Entertainment Limited, you may contact us to revoke your consent from this type of communication. You will always be able to opt-out from promotional communications whilst remaining able to enjoy full use of our sportsbook and casino.
We may pass on data to trusted 3rd party providers such as payment, game, marketing, governmental or regulatory, communication and AML/Fraud verification tools. Such disclosures to trusted third parties allows us to provide you with the best user experience on our site and shall not be used for the purposes of marketing other goods or services to you. Data will only be shared with a third party if a Data Protection Agreement has been entered and if data is disclosed to a third-party located outside of EU, the Data Protection Agreement will as a minimum include the standard contractual clauses set by the European Commission. These providers will only have access to the information necessary to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are also required to protect and secure your information. Agreement will as a minimum include the standard contractual clauses set by the European Commission.
We carry out profiling of our customers and their activities using automated systems. All final decisions taken based on these profiles and information are taken by human-decision making processes.
You retain important rights to the data provided to us. Your personal data shall be provided to us by yourself, and we shall never pass on this data to another customer.
As a customer of Stech European Entertainment Limited, you are entitled to:
- Request access to all data held by us about you - we will provide you with a copy of all data we hold about you no later than one month after your request;
- Right to require a correction to the data that we hold about you - please contact us so that we can correct any mistake in the data we hold about you as a result of change in your details or error;
- Require that we erase any personal data held about you - we will delete all personal data held about you within 30 days; Please be aware that this right is not absolute – meaning that we are not able to satisfy your request where we are obliged under a legal obligation to retain the data, or where we have reason that the retention of data is necessary for us to defend ourselves in a legal dispute;
- Withdraw consent for data processing - if you exercise this right against Stech European Entertainment Limited, we will no longer process your personal data, but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before you withdrew consent. You may no longer be able to use Stech European Entertainment Limited or your usage of Stech European Entertainment Limited may be severely restricted. You may withdraw consent for data processing for marketing purposes only;
- Data portability – on request, we shall send you a copy of any personal data held by us in a machine-readable format so that we or you may easily transfer this data to another data controller. Stech European Entertainment Limited reserves the right to retain and pass on any information to the police and any public, regulatory, sporting or other relevant authority as may be required in order to carry out any investigation and prosecution into any criminal matters or other type of incident being investigated by a relevant authority, and to deny you your data protection rights where there are other overriding objectives. For the same purposes, the exercise of your rights may be restricted.
- restrict processing of your personal data; and
- object to our processing of your personal data.
Please contact Customer Services if you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights or have any questions about your data protection rights or our Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Following closure of your account, Stech European Entertainment Limited retains some elements of personal data for a period of up to 10 years to meet our legal obligations towards Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Finance of Terrorism, Company and Taxation record-keeping obligations.
For up to one year: Details of your visits to the site, including but not limited to traffic data, site information, weblogs and other contact information; Telephone calls to and from our Customer Service Department.
For up to 5 years from last activity: Personal identification and communication details provided, contact information through the website, email, telephone or other media.
For up to 10 years from last activity: Elements of transactions, including financial accounts information that you may provide us, made through the website, telephone or other media.
We will also keep personal data for the purpose of presenting and processing in case of a litigation or a legal process which you, the relevant authorities or us may be party to, due to our provision of services to you.
Please contact Customer Services if you have any concerns or complaints pertaining to your personal data. Alternatively our DPO can be contacted at email@example.com. In Malta you also have the right to file a complaint with the Information and Data Protection Commission (“IDPC”) at any time, being the main Supervisory Authority for data protection matters, , on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (+356) 2328 7100. Further details can be found on https://idpc.org.mt/en/Pages/Home.aspx. However, we would truly appreciate the opportunity to address your issues before you contact the IDPC, so kindly contact us in the first instance.
Your Personal Data is held on servers in Malta chosen and designed to be secure and resilient. In the unlikely event of a breach of your personal data, the incident would be handled in accordance with our data breach policy.
Please note that email communications with us are not encrypted or otherwise secured against outside interference, so discretion should be used when providing personal details via email.